What's new

Bloordring Banger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenki

The Bloodring is one of my all time favorite cars. Obviously you can't just buy one, but I was wondering if there was any way I could possibly obtain one realistically. I've seen at least one or two driving around recently. The car is just a modified Glendale, if I were to buy a Glendale, and go through all the RP to build it.. obtaining the parts and welding the cage, gutting the interior, welding the doors, making the number plates, paint, etc. Any way this would be possible? I'd of course pay for everything in game, document and screenshot it, even just "throw out" the cash if there's no item to actually buy and I just have to RP buying it.

Sorry if any of this is answered elsewhere, I looked around but couldn't find anything. Thank you.

Giga

Donator
I'm afraid to say that the Bloodring Banger is a (level four) donator vehicle on the server. And to obtain the L4 status, you'll have to donate at least £30.

I can't assure you'll be granted ownership to the vehicle even if you RP'ly build it. It's best to ask a Head Administrator (Alec, TommyB, Jetty) about your concern.

Zenki

Giga said:
I'm afraid to say that the Bloodring Banger is a (level four) donator vehicle on the server. And to obtain the L4 status, you'll have to donate at least £30.

I can't assure you'll be granted ownership to the vehicle even if you RP'ly build it. It's best to ask a Head Administrator (Alec, TommyB, Jetty) about your concern.
Gotcha. Thanks.

..I'd probably be weird enough to make a build thread for it anyway even if I did donate for it >_> lol.

T-Rock

Silver Member
Use the private message system as the other helper has recommended you. They will respond as soon as they have free time to. Don't worry, if any of them doesn't reply to your private messages immediately. Good luck, mate. Locking and Archiving this.

Status
Not open for further replies.