What's new

Been waiting for days already..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curtiss

I've got a problem.
The moderators or whoever haven't watched my application status for 2 and a half days, I don't know if it normally is that long of a time to wait or something is really wrong. So yeah, I really need some info about that because I wait, I can't create a character, and I'm a little pissed already - So please, if you can (moderators or whoever) please watch my application status so I can already start playing and so I don't get more pissed off. (I wasn't mean or rude, I was writing like that so other forum people can help me on getting my application status seen)

Thank you for reading this, Curtis :)

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
It took around 5 hrs for me to get accepted after issuing a support ticket. It completely depends on the situation. Possibly all the admins are currently busy with other issues but dont worry, it will be viewed by admin asap. Just sit tight and read the rules and guides on the forum while you got time. It will surely help later :D

Matty

Donator
Alot of Admins are on vacation, and only some have the responsibility of dealing with applications. Although I understand this could take a while longer than you're used to, please be patient.

Novi

Retired Admin
Btw I just closed your support ticket, "quick access" is not a thing. You're not special and you will have to wait like everyone else.

Arky

Retired Admin
Novi said:
Btw I just closed your support ticket, "quick access" is not a thing. You're not special and you will have to wait like everyone else.

Novi pretty much explained everything. I will go ahead and lock this now. The application stage can last around 48 hours, sometimes more; just wait, your time will come. No need to create more topics/support tickets as you won't be given special treatment. Good day and good bye. :locked3:

Status
Not open for further replies.