What's new

Banned????

Status
Not open for further replies.

willdog102

I recently tried to go on the server and it said my IP was banned, and didn't even give me a reason why!!!! I know I didn't do ANYTHING wrong, and this is my FAVORITE server. Someone pleeeeaasseee help me, I love this server!!!

Ryan_Oakes

Donator
Does it look anything like this?
banned2.png

ObeyMe

Hello sir,

I got banned of your server more than one year ago because of a stupid friend of mine who was playing on my account.
but friends of mine are playing your server again, and I know your server is awesome.
I hope you understand that i will never happen again.
Soo pleaaase unban me...

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Ryan_Oakes said:
Does it look anything like this?
banned2.png

That's a SA:MP bug. Just close GTA:SA, close SA:MP, wait a minute or 2 then re-open both and you should get in fine. Failing this a computer restart will fix it- the main point is just keep trying, it sometimes happens and you aren't actually banned- you'd have to have "connected" first before any data from the server was sent to your computer to tell you that you're banned.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
ObeyMe said:
Hello sir,

I got banned of your server more than one year ago because of a stupid friend of mine who was playing on my account.
but friends of mine are playing your server again, and I know your server is awesome.
I hope you understand that i will never happen again.
Soo pleaaase unban me...

Obey you? I think not. Post in the proper section in the proper format, don't hijack other peoples threads in random sections. Saying please won't earn you pity around here. The correct section to post in is the "bans" section.

Status
Not open for further replies.