What's new

Banned or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zomane

Donator
Okay, so, I've been using a cable-net till now, and recently changed to ADSL. I plugged in my wire, everything working, I played a game of dota, and then I head to forums and see that I'm forum-banned. I switch back to my cablenet wire and am unbanned.

Can anyone confirm if I'm banned or if the other IP is banned? I'm supposed to be using the ADSL from now on and my cable-net will be disabled soon. I was never notified of being forum banned, infact, if it is a legitimate ban on my other IP.
If I am banned, please inform me and I will switch over to my other IP. If I'm not meant to be banned, then please unban my ADSL IP. If my other IP is needed I will PM it to an admin.

I dont want to post this in the Unban appeals because I'm not sure if I'm banned because it's the first time I used the ADSL.

Fleur

Retired Admin
In my opinion, the chances of an admin replying to your inquiry is higher if you post this on the ban appeals.

Zomane

Donator
Fleur said:
In my opinion, the chances of an admin replying to your inquiry is higher if you post this on the ban appeals.
I haven't been server-banned on that IP, it says I've been forum banned.

Mike

Platinum Member
I've doubt this Fleur, however it depends from which locations you are coming from, which provider you use, because we had to range ban several individuals from the forum as they kept posting hacks/viruses etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.