What's new

Banned already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotDunn

Hey, uh guys. I'm new to RCRP and I've got some issues already.

mY2eBvB.jpg

I thought it would be a great welcoming to the server but this happened. It's just a comment, no explanation or evidence whatsoever. As a 'newcomer' this is pretty upsetting. And, of course, I have to make an appeal which I don't think I needed to in the first place. I need help. I want to play, I want to have fun, but I need help.

ShawnM

Donator
Make this appeal in the ban appeal section with the right format and it will most probably get seen, otherwise an admin will tell you the same. Post this in the ban appeal section. Btw it says your using a VPN, maybe you mistakenly had it on or something so might wanna disable it first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigFoe

Donator
Hey man, its against the rules to use a proxy or vpn while making a master account and going ig. Theres various reasons behind it. Make a appeal and more than likely its going to go through.

Meyrick

Retired Admin
Hi there,

Looks like this was your first application and it was denied for using a proxy, the first one should really be temporarily denied so you can submit it again without your proxy.

It was denied by Arky, I'll tag him to see what he says.

Arky said:

Arky

Retired Admin
Meyrick said:
Hi there,

Looks like this was your first application and it was denied for using a proxy, the first one should really be temporarily denied so you can submit it again without your proxy.

Arky said:

what's his MA?

Meyrick

Retired Admin
Arky said:
Meyrick said:
Hi there,

Arky said:

what's his MA?

Sent the link on Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.