What's new

Audio stream- boombox or /carmusic stutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darasa

Bronze Member
So, title says it all, it started like less than a week ago, drives me crazy because it stutters and is repeating same sentence over and over like 5 or 6 time then continues but then starts stuttering again and then repeating, and it makes me so pissed off broke one keyboard already lol, does not matter wich link i put in let it be offliberty or other links, streams, or even that radio streams of rap, blues etc. Anyone know how do i fix this? i dont have mods installed only that map mod that everone use on RCRP nothing else.

Darasa

Bronze Member
Matty said:
Very highly doubt this being a SA-MP or GTA issue, it'll be either your hardware or internet.

Didnt have any problem with hardware or internet, but i reinstalled GTA and after that everything fucked up to be honest. Can that be issue?

Thever

Donator
Do you only have this issue with music played in-game, or also when for example playing YouTube video's or your own music files on your pc?

Darasa

Bronze Member
Thever said:
Do you only have this issue with music played in-game, or also when for example playing YouTube video's or your own music files on your pc?

No only with in-game music, i have no problem listening to music on my PC or youtube.

Horsiris

There might be some files in your GTA that are corrupt to the server. I recommend the steam version for GTA SA.

BishopOf525

Banned
Might have to do with low mb on your internet, if your internet is good, has something to do with a mod, if you have no mods, then it might be something wrong within your sound folder, have you deleted anything in there?

Darasa

Bronze Member
BishopOf525 said:
Might have to do with low mb on your internet, if your internet is good, has something to do with a mod, if you have no mods, then it might be something wrong within your sound folder, have you deleted anything in there?

My interneti is 15MB/s, i dont think internet speed is the problem here, I only have one mod, that radar thing and no, i havent deleted anything, after reinstall recently everything pretty much fucked up, from random alt tab to this problem

BishopOf525

Banned
Darasa said:
BishopOf525 said:

My interneti is 15MB/s, i dont think internet speed is the problem here, I only have one mod, that radar thing and no, i havent deleted anything, after reinstall recently everything pretty much fucked up, from random alt tab to this problem
Try downloading Ayo Glizzy's version of GTA SA on his video, Youtube "Ayo Glizzy How To Get SAMP" the download link to a CLEAN AND SAFE, GTA SA can be found in the description.

Darasa

Bronze Member
BishopOf525 said:
Darasa said:
BishopOf525 said:

Try downloading Ayo Glizzy's version of GTA SA on his video, Youtube "Ayo Glizzy How To Get SAMP" the download link to a CLEAN AND SAFE, GTA SA can be found in the description.

Update: Thanks alot man! you saved my life lol radio is fixed but game still tabs out randomly but once in a while now. Youre my savior :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: <3

Status
Not open for further replies.