What's new

Application Troubles

Nay

My application was declined due to my character story needing a few more lines on there. I re-applied with a more descriptive character story example, but when I sent in the new application it came up with the same writing as it did on my first application.

Nay

eGirl said:
Are you sure? Could you post a screenshot and also check your emails to see if it's been sent.
2hcgf4l.png

1zcpmaa.png

I've been checking my email regularly, nothing's showed up from Red County Roleplay other than the denied application notice.

Curty

Donator
Nay said:
eGirl said:
Are you sure? Could you post a screenshot and also check your emails to see if it's been sent.
2hcgf4l.png

1zcpmaa.png

I've been checking my email regularly, nothing's showed up from Red County Roleplay other than the denied application notice.

If that is the case then your application has most likely not been sent through. Try to re-submit it for review again.

Nay

eGirl said:
Nay said:
eGirl said:
2hcgf4l.png

1zcpmaa.png

If that is the case then your application has most likely not been sent through. Try to re-submit it for review again.

byhig.png

I'm unable to.

Curty

Donator
Nay said:
eGirl said:
Nay said:
eGirl said:
2hcgf4l.png

1zcpmaa.png

byhig.png

I'm unable to.

Oh, you will have to wait until it's reviewed again. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Nay

eGirl said:
Nay said:
eGirl said:
Nay said:
eGirl said:
2hcgf4l.png

1zcpmaa.png

byhig.png

I'm unable to.

Oh, you will have to wait until it's reviewed again. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Not your fault, thanks for clearing that up.

khaled

Gold Member
I suggest to try and ask an admin to close your application, so you can remake it. Other then that, I suggest waiting for your application to get reviewed, then re-send the application.