What's new

Application Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_Teixeira

I sent an application in yesterday for red county roleplay, But then it was declinded for "Plagiarism", Who ever declinded it may you please provided the link of where i copyed this from? Because this is all in my own words and i have not copyed anythying.

Thankyou

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
As admins we have several access to certain answers which if they are word for word identical to what is in the application we deny it as we get these definitions from some of the top search results to the answers of certain questions in the quiz. If you had written word for word an answer, or searched it on google then written it seemingly word for word the same then we would deny you. Especially if you had bad spelling/grammar for the rest of the application, but for certain questions your answers were pristine in regards to spelling and grammar.

Jim_Teixeira

Mark_Fleur said:
As admins we have several access to certain answers which if they are word for word identical to what is in the application we deny it as we get these definitions from some of the top search results to the answers of certain questions in the quiz. If you had written word for word an answer, or searched it on google then written it seemingly word for word the same then we would deny you. Especially if you had bad spelling/grammar for the rest of the application, but for certain questions your answers were pristine in regards to spelling and grammar.

Well when i was typeing that i was in a hurry due to i had to go sleep, But i can asure you that in my application i did not copy anything from google. On the day i done the application i never searched anything from google, everything was from my own memory.
Also could you please tell me which answers i gave seemed to be copyed from google.

Thankyou

Jim_Teixeira

Mark_Fleur said:

Well can you admins give me another chance at posting an application? This time i will try and correct my spelling/grammar and try and reword my answer this time.

Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.