What's new

Application Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vakaris_Marty

Hello there How can i retake the test because its says your application is denied and its pending review

Sliver

Donator
Seeing as your application is pending, all you can do is wait. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send me a PM or make a post! :)

Jackson.

Donator
Vakaris_Marty said:
Hello there How can i retake the test because its says your application is denied and its pending review
Hello there,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for showing interest towards our beloved server. Basically, what you're saying is that the message you receive shows pending and denied at the same time, which is weird, somehow. If you could provide an image to what appears to you, I'd be thankful and might be able to help you, as well.

Cheers

Yassin

Retired Admin
Hey Vakaris_Marty. Does it show the exact same message as the second screenshot in this topic shows? If yes, then it is a bug currently under investigation. If not, do you still need assistance within this query?

Yassin

Retired Admin
Bug Report has been posted regarding this matter. Feel free to post another topic if you require further assistance. Lock & Archived. :locked3:

Status
Not open for further replies.