What's new

[Application] Fernando Hernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helper Application

Section 1

IG name (Main account):Fernando Hernandes
Alternate accounts:Cruzito Hernandes, Tyrell Mckendry, John Miller.
Time zone (Compared to GMT, eg GMT +1 etc)GMT -16
Screen shot of /stats on your main account (You may only blur out your IP, faction and faction rank):
sa-mp104.jpg

Screen shot of your adminrecord (/myadminrecord)
sa-mp105.jpg

How long have you played SA:MP?5 years.
How long have you been RPing?5 years.
How long have you been on the server?2-3 years.

Section 2

Why do you want to be a helper? (Min 100words)I use to be a helper in Red County Roleplay a long time ago. I decided to become a helper again because I had seen some new players around looking for help at European timezones. I want to become a helper to help Red County Roleplay and it's players. I don't only want to be known as a helper in /n, I want to be known as a helper out of /n to go around and help people with loyality and respect. I have lead many servers in the past, and I want to help this community develop and help out players with locations, directions, commands, rules, and much more. The main reason I want to become helper is to help Red County Roleplay develop and expand it's helper community, and it's playes with respect and help.

Give an example of where you helped a newbie before giving full detail. (Min 50words)Well I invited a friend to the server, and helped him with locations. Where side-jobs are, and got him a job in Red County Roleplay, and helped him with usefull information such as stores, toolboxes to hotwire vehicles, where to buy a cellphone, where to apply for RCPD, where to find roleplay, and what to do in Red County Roleplay to have fun. I basicly made the guy love Red County Roleplay so much that he still plays today, and talks to me about it in real life.

What do you think is the purpose of helpers? (Min 100words)The purpose of helpers are to help players stay connected to the server and have a good time. The purpose of helpers is to not metagame locations that people should find in game, such as locations to get cocaine, moonshine, and prices for vehicles. The purpose of helpers is helping Red County Roleplay's loyal players find specific locations, side-jobs, level requirements, and thing like that such as weapon skill from ammunations. The main purpose of helpers is to help players in the server which is the root word of helpers, and it's their duty to help in a correct, professional, kindly-tuned manner.

If you became a helper, how much of your time would you dedicate to "helping", both IG and on the forums?

Section 3

What is metagame? (Min 50words)Metagame is basicly someone recieving information or having knowledge of something OOCly, and using it in IC situations. For an example, if you have just logged into the server, you say this in normal chat "Im in da server nigga'z hell yea!" is an example of mixing OOC information into IC situations. Or if someone private messages you where they are and are being kidnapped, you go to that place, and MG their place which is mixing the OOC information you've recieved through /pm's IG.

What is powergame? (Min 50words)Powergame is forcing unrealistic actions against players without giving them a chance to respond. For an example if you do "/me pushes you to the floor, causing you to be dead"; thats powergaming. In real life you can't just push someone to the ground and make them die with a simple push. Or if you do "/me knocks everyone out with his ninja skills" which is also a example of powergaming.

If a newbie asked you (Using the correct OOC method) what to do with the 4 numbers the just came up on the right hand side of their screen what would you respond? Please use your imagination and respond to any retorts you feel they may make (Retorts means follow up questions- and remember this is a brand new player) (Min 200 words)I would help this player in a proffesional and kind manner. "These four numbers on your upper right hand screen are your paycheck numbers. In this unique server you have to go to a townhall located in Fort Carson, Angel Pine, and Palmino Creek. When you go into any townhall there should be a yellow "I" icon which you go to and it will say "/signcheck [checknumber]". Once you sign your check a bunch of information will come up about your paycheck, if you have a mechanic job or any other legal job you get a small extra on your paycheck. Once you've signed the check you can do /buylevel which shows how many XP points you need to proceed to the next level. Different levels have different capabilites of extra privileages such as, level 2 can officially get jobs, level 8's can /mask with their name hidden. Paychecks are given every hour /time once you buy a watch froma 24/7, also before the check theres always a lottery ticket you can purchase and if your lotto number wins, you get the jackpot.

If someone approaches you on the street while you are RPing (Say RPing getting your car fixed with a mechanic) and asks in /b "Where can I buy a car" what would you respond? (Min 100 words)I would respond with telling him not to mix Out Of Character information into In Character situations. I would tell him to ask me that ICly, and continue RP from there. If he's new to roleplay, I would teach him how to proceed in In Character chat, and what to do to prevent metagaming. When he finally asked me ICly I would respond to him, and go and show him where the dealerships are located East of Pay N Spray in Dillimore, and in Montgomery near the trailers and DMV with a yellow icon. I would also notify him of which side of the dealerships is expensive, and which city's dealerships is cheaper.

Describe your favourite RP experience on RCRP in full detail (Min 400 words)My favorite roleplay was me and around five other people were robbing the liquor shop in Blueberry. First we kept a hostage with a gun stuck to his head when the cops came, everyone ditched me and the hostage which was very suprising. Anyways so im stuck there alone with a hostage and 6 cops sourrounding the Liquor shop in Blueberry. My friends that went out were gone to get a few cars, and weapons for themselves, but I didn't know that and I was raging at them in real life. Then they come out of nowhere form behind and Rply grab the cops knecks and put guns on their heads which was amazing because I don't think anyone had been ever able to do that to five cops at the same time. So there we were, the State Troopers were stuck in no position out, and I was inside with a hostage robbing all the money I could. Then a cop came out of no-where from behind and shot me in the head and I was out of the robbery and couldn't come back. What I found funny was they were private messaging me to come there and help them with a mask or something, but I decided not to Metagame and go and do some kind of side-job. Only 2 of them survived and captured my 300 thousand dollars I earned myself and didn't share it with me because I didn't come back and help them which I found honestly amusing today after looking back at that day.

What is the best faction on the server, and why? (Min 400 words)Red County Fire Department, I think they are the best faction because they're the most unique faction in the server. People haven't noticed the Red County Fire Department much because they haven't had much Roleplay in the past. But now in the present they have all the extra equipment and unique features to roleplay because people took a stand in Red County Fire Department and told Alec they need to be known as a legal faction which got Alec to go forward and make some unique stuff for them such as their ladders, their fire system, and their HQ in Palmino Creek. I used to be in RCFD with Skypo Feller a long time ago, nothign was unique we barely got any calls, but now today in the present day I think they're more active.

Section 4

Additional comments, here you should include any extra evidence of you helping newbies, or explanations for any bans you have undergone in the past. You may also add suggestions or comments about the helper team as a whole.Bans have been over 2 years long, I've learned my lessons I have to admit I was a newbie back then like everyone else, but now im back and a better roleplayer.

By posting this application I hereby declare that all of the above is true to the best of my knowledge, if I have lied and this is discovered by an admin then I will be banned IG and on the forum for 7days. I understand that if I have been banned from posting applications to be a helper either for a long period of time, or just temporarily I will not post this application until my ban time has run out or risk being perma banned from applying to be a helper and may face IG punishment.

Prince

Retired Admin
To the thread starter,

The helper administration team is sorry to announce that your application to be a helper has failed the first stage of the application process. The reasons for this are as stated below:
-Most answers are not thorough.
-If you became a helper, how much of your time would you dedicate to "helping", both IG and on the forums, was not answered.
-If a newbie asked you (Using the correct OOC method) what to do with the 4 numbers the just came up on the right hand side of their screen what would you respond? Please use your imagination and respond to any retorts you feel they may make (Retorts means follow up questions- and remember this is a brand new player) (Min 200 words)/ Your response was only 184 words, most questions did not meat the word criteria.
-Application was generally rushed.

Please do not re-apply for the next 7 days. If you fail to follow this simple rule you may be perma-banned from applying to be a helper. Better luck next time

Yours faithfully,
The Helper Administration Team

Status
Not open for further replies.