What's new

[ANSWERED] Regarding Modded Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Retired Admin
As I can't find any help on google, I thought I'd ask here. I guess it's server related in a way, but I'm sorry if not.

I have a skin mod for a certain skin that's restricted, but there is a skin similar that is not restricted. Does anyone know if it is possible to change which skin this mod replaces? Is it as simple as renaming the mod, or is it not as simple as that?

Again, I do apologize if this isn't allowed as it's not exactly server related, but in a way I guess it is because I'm trying to mod a skin that isn't restricted, when the original one is. Thanks

lightyy

Donator
Re: Regarding Modded Skins

I don't know if I'm supposed to post it here, as I'm not a helper, but I'll help you anyways. It's as simple as renaming the skin file, yes. Reffer to this: http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Skins:All By changing the filename to the 'Skin Model Name'. Make sure you rename both .dff and .txd, so the final result should be something like wfyri.dff and wfyri.txd, to whichever skin you plan to replace. Good luck.

alien

Retired Admin
Re: Regarding Modded Skins

Thank you so much for your reply! I did think it would be that simple but I didn't attempted it just in case, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.