What's new

[ANSWERED] Master Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

MauieKai

I'd like to ask if how long does it usually takes to be approved in Master Account Registration? just wanted to ask.

Sandman

Donator
Re: Master Account

Hello MauieKai, welcome to RCRP. The usual waiting time for MA Applications is about 24 - 48 hours, depending on the situation, the admin will the respond accepting or denying your application. If you have any questions feel free to ask us, if not have a wonderful time!

MauieKai

Can i ask you another questions, if you're not in a faction like Axiom or something, what weapons are you allowed to have? and what weapons are not allowed to use?..

Emmerdale

Retired Admin

MauieKai said:
Can i ask you another questions, if you're not in a faction like Axiom or something, what weapons are you allowed to have? and what weapons are not allowed to use?..

There should be topics within the private boards that notify you of what you can use/do and what you can't use/do.

Milk

Donator

MauieKai said:
If you're not in a faction you have access to the following firearms:
  • 9MM Pistol
  • Desert Eagle
  • MP5
  • Standard Shotgun
  • AK47
If you're in a faction such as SASP, Axiom, ect, you have access to the following firearms:
  • 9MM Pistol
  • Taser (Silenced 9mm)
  • MP5
  • M4
  • Standard Shotgun
  • Combat Shotgun
Pretty sure I covered them all, SASP has access to the most weaponry. If you have questions PM me and i'l help you out.

x00

Retired Admin

Hey, I'll take a look at your MA app now. Sorry about deleting your other topic, it got bugged with another.

Status
Not open for further replies.