What's new

[Answered] How do I remove a character from my MA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnkindMuse

Gold Member
I log into my MA, click 'My characters' then click 'view' on the character I want deleting. However, there's no option to actually delete the character. I was looking forward to roleplaying as a biker for a new faction which I was going to participate in.

x00

Retired Admin
Re: How do I remove a character from my MA?

Deleting a character is something that's currently being worked on.

Emmerdale

Retired Admin

Is there a possibility that you could namechange instead of deletion if you're quite eager to begin some biker RP?

- Helper Emmerdale

UnkindMuse

Gold Member

Emmerdale said:
Is there a possibility that you could namechange instead of deletion if you're quite eager to begin some biker RP?

- Helper Emmerdale

Not really. I requested 24 hour prison roleplay on the character, and it's a fairly unused character...it's also not got any money.

Emmerdale

Retired Admin

UnkindMuse said:
Emmerdale said:

- Helper Emmerdale

Not really. I requested 24 hour prison roleplay on the character, and it's a fairly unused character...it's also not got any money.

Honestly, from what I have just read. I don't see a big difference with you having this character that has no money than making a new one because it will end up been the same. Just ask an administrator/DoC to remove you from prison.

Jackson.

Donator

Sorry for posting here, however, I'd like to state that creating another character won't solve your financial problem..xD

UnkindMuse

Gold Member

Jackson. said:
Sorry for posting here, however, I'd like to state that creating another character won't solve your financial problem..xD

What I meant was, I can't afford a CK on the character.

Jackson.

Donator

UnkindMuse said:
Jackson. said:

Hello UnkindMuse,
Basically, if you can not afford a CK, then you can simply ask for a free name change to your character from a Senior Admin+. :) As I don't really think you should delete a character for the sole reason of "Can not afford a CK". ;)

Cheers,
Jackson. <3

Emmerdale

Retired Admin

Jackson. said:
UnkindMuse said:
Jackson. said:

Hello UnkindMuse,
Basically, if you can not afford a CK, then you can simply ask for a free name change to your character from a Senior Admin+. :) As I don't really think you should delete a character for the sole reason of "Can not afford a CK". ;)

Cheers,
Jackson. <3

If this doesn't work out either, I will happily fund you 25k for the namechange. PM on the forums if admins won't change your name.

L&A

Status
Not open for further replies.