What's new

ALLOWED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron.

Donator
Is going on the adverts tab and saying hiring. And then you Rob when they get there. Is that allowed?

bonk

Donator
I’m positive it is allowed but it’s at your discretion to report the phone number to the police and carry on there ICly.

bonk

Donator
  • You may not rob someone by pretending to buy/sell assets like vehicles, houses or businesses and luring them into a trap.
    However, this is allowed when buying/selling illegal items like weapons and drugs.
Checked myself, if he was tryna sell smth to you then this is your answer and you should go n report him

Moneko

Diamond Member
it's not really allowed lol. i mean u cant really bait call someone to meet up if u wanna buy their shit or whatever and rob them thats just griefing on so many levels and unrealistic and fucking non rp

Aaron.

Donator
it's not really allowed lol. i mean u cant really bait call someone to meet up if u wanna buy their shit or whatever and rob them thats just griefing on so many levels and unrealistic and fucking non rp
First of refrain from the cursing. Second. How it is it so unrealistic. But many people get kidnapped on Craigslist once everyday. Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.