What's new

Alec_Carlile Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlile

Donator
Hello as i was creating my account on red county i typed to fast and accidentally added a miss letter in to my password i now dont know it. the account is on my master account and was wondering if there is any way to get the account back . Sorry for my stupid mistake

Giga

Donator
Well, there are two options for you.

1. Since you said that you just created your account, you can delete that character via your Red County Roleplay Master Account. To do it, just login to your Master Account. After successfully login, your Master Account Panel should show

Do you see that little red 'X' on the spoiler below?
master10.png

That's how you can delete your character. So find your account, then findpoint it to the 'X' button. After clicking on 'X', another page should show. It will prompt for your Account Pass---... OH NEVERMIND. It will still ask for your account password

2. You can file a ticket on the Red County Roleplay Support Ticket System. Write your M.A. username, account name, I.P. Address when you registered your account. A support administrator (usually Alec and Jazz) might ask you for more details. Please take note that you might wait for at least 24-72 hours before a support administrator responds to your ticket. If no one responds to you after one week, then you can forum PM Jazz, include your ticket number and the email address registered to your ticket. They should be able to catch your attention now.

I hope this helps. :D

~ Robster

Status
Not open for further replies.