What's new

[ Alec needed ] I lost my account, Read before locking it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin_McKain

Donator
Well it seems you Alec dosen't believe me... in the support ticket... and yeh i'm the owner of this forum account, i'm a donator... check all my posts and see that i was a lvl 3 donator.

heres one link that going to say that i'm a donator level 3: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=24685

i hope something will wake up in your minds now.

idk why people forget things too fast :(

i need my accounts and the passwords for them, i totally forgot them becouse i was offline too long in this server. :cry:
also or what have all my accounts got like reseted or what? i'm really worried about it for now.
:luvrcrp:

Kevin_McKain

Donator
Re: [ Alec needed ] I lost my account, Read before locking i

Really what is happening for now.. i've waited for a reply, and i did a reply on the support ticket that you " Alec Rae " answered ... WTF i donated.... before...
I'm getting really annoyed on this now :frustrated: I'VE WAITED WEEKS... NOW...

ALEC CHECK ALL MY POSTS ABOUT DONATIONS AND THEN YOU WILL SEE THAT I FREAKING DONATED!!!

i'm sorry for all the caps but i'm getting REALLY annoyed now on this... i've waited and so and still no reply on this wtf...

damm i really miss this server tho :/ but i don't want to start all over again and lose my donation status and everything in game...

Kevin_McKain

Donator

Also how long time do i need to wait for this, just wondering... i've waited abit too long now xD why won't alec respond on this ;(

TommyB

Owner

Your best shot at getting your passwords reset is sending in another support ticket with the transaction IDs of the donations. Any sort of proof of 'purchase' will be good enough for Alec to reset your passwords.

Daniel

Donator

Locked and archived since the created of the topic haven't posted anything for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.