What's new

[Alec] Master Account/Registration Issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadmau5

Donator
M4L_Deadmau5 said:
I was trying to register a new master account at my friends house. (His forum name is Deadmau5) I can get him to approve that I was at his house and I am able to join teamspeak at any time. I do not use hacks & I do not ban evade. Since he already had an account, I had to find a way around the issue since, When I tried to go register, it said that there was already a master account registered on this IP. I found I could register with a proxy and avoid the situation in order to register and wait for an admin to look at it. When I got home, it said my application was denied: Reason Used a proxy. I'm sorry that I didn't know it was against the rules to do that while registering, I was just excited to finally register with RCRP. If you could please use my home IP instead, I can give it to an admin or I can re-submit my application if someone allows me to do so, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks, Andrew :)

**Reposting this since it was located in General OOC and it would be easier for Alec to see it here (original post)**

Side Notes:
ÔÇó It has been around two weeks since he posted and nothing has happened hence why it is coming here.
ÔÇó There seems to be some bug with his IP or something because according to RCRP a master account is registered on his IP however, nobody plays RCRP there.
ÔÇó When he mentions using a proxy, he only got excited to register since I showed him RCRP at my house, that is it.

Eirik

Me and my roommate had an issue due to the 1 master account per IP, and I was instructed to email Alec directly, so I did, and he resolved the issue. Perhaps email him directly, and the issue your friend is having can also be resolved. The email is on the main website http://redcountyrp.com

Deadmau5

Donator
Eirik said:
Me and my roommate had an issue due to the 1 master account per IP, and I was instructed to email Alec directly, so I did, and he resolved the issue. Perhaps email him directly, and the issue your friend is having can also be resolved. The email is on the main website http://redcountyrp.com

Well we are not on the same IP. We were for a night that he had stayed over and that is it. He is on his own IP at his house. Also Alec seems a to be a little difficult to get a hold of because I had E-mailed him about a donation question and that is yet to be replied but it has only four days and he is one person so I do not expect an overnight response.

Giga

Donator
Deadmau5 said:
Eirik said:

Well we are not on the same IP. We were for a night that he had stayed over and that is it. He is on his own IP at his house. Also Alec seems a to be a little difficult to get a hold of because I had E-mailed him about a donation question and that is yet to be replied but it has only four days and he is one person so I do not expect an overnight response.

You may contact Alec through our Red County Roleplay Teamspeak Server (Teamspeak IP: redcountyrp.com:5000) by poking him and/or sending him a chat message when he's available. His response is much faster when it's on Teamspeak compared to our support ticket system and his email.

Status
Not open for further replies.