What's new

Alec I need help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemi

Donator
Hello Alec,
Today whilst on your server I was sent to Jail and was fined 19k for a possesion of a firearm, and 17k for evading.
I didn't believe I should have been fined that much so I came onto the forums to see how much I really should have
been fined. Whilst doind so I was still In game and when I came back it said I had been banned till the 15th of may
for forum complaints even though I hadn't made a complaint, when I was only seeing how much I should have been
fined. Is there anything I do as I play onyour server every day and do not have much else to do in my free time. I
am not writing this as an unban appeal but I would like your help to sort everything out and maybe take off my fines
as I am now in debt 37k

Thanks - Lemi

Doddsy

Retired Admin
Dude If you don't want to pay the fine don't do the crime its simple.

EDIT: Here is the forum complaint: http://www.rc-rp.com/t32687-successfulcomplaint

Fleur

Retired Admin
Possession of an illegal firearm - Possessing a firearm that has been declared illegal.
5 hour arrest and a $19,000 fine

Evading - Fleeing or attempting to elude a pursuing peace officer.
3 hour arrest and a $17,000 fine, plus a license suspension and vehicle impounding if appropriate.

You haven't been wrongly fined.

Also, you've been banned for Metagaming over the radio and Powergaming.
You can check the complaint filed against you HERE.

You can read a few guides HERE.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Neku

Donator
There's always so many topics about these...can't people just not care about money and Roleplay? /sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.