What's new

Afro-American Phrases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heinrich

Retired Admin
Hello, I am deciding to start an afro-american character and I do not really know what common phrases are used amongst them, so if there are any guides or people who can help me out with that, I'd appreciate it.

Lawson

Gold Member
I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large. A number six with extra dip. A number seven. Two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda

In all seriousness, there's a couple of guides in the Guides and Tutorials that may help you with this.
Try speaking just like an american teenager would, no need to use excessive apostrophes.

FGJay

Bronze Member
BigFoe said:
pro-tip

don't take African American term suggestions from people in Europe

u will confuse us actual americans who know our slang
this. Not dissing euros but try just to find some vids on rl gang shit, not old documantaries. Everyone speaks different just go and find some vids to help u and get knowledge from that.

FGJay

Bronze Member
Another tip bro, try to look for videos on more of west coast slang since we rping in San Andreas which is in the west. Dont go and speak like ur from chiraq and shit lmao, just a tip. GL

Heinrich

Retired Admin
Thank you to everybody who actually posted something helpful, this thread can be locked and archived now.

Status
Not open for further replies.