What's new

Afk in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.Scott

Donator
Why isnt it allowed to go afk in jail? it is kind of boring to stare at con creed walls for one or several hours.
Today i got 60 mins in jail and went afk then i got kicked.
So my question is: Why?

T-Rock

Silver Member
I believe you can go AFK in jail only if you have been admin jailed, which is OOC jail. If the SD jailed you, and there are officers to RP with you are not allowed to go AFK in the jail. I believe it wouldn't be a problem, if there are 0 officers online and you go AFK. And one questions, are you sure an admin kicked you or you have been automatically kicked by the server, because you were AFK/alt-tab more than 15 or 30 minutes?

MrJay

Silver Member
P.Scott said:
10th Sep 2013 Kick n/a James_Dunbar AFK in jail
That is taken from my MA on redcountyrp.com

Because it's all IC; It's not like you go AFK IRL when in a jail cell. We expect the same thing, remain IC at all times in jail; don't go AFK, simple.

T-Rock

Silver Member
Yes, if you have been jailed IC'ly you have to stay IG and do not go AFK. If there are no officers online, you can use /assistance and request a permission from an admin to go AFK, otherwise you cannot and you'll be probably kicked again. Do you have any questions?

Mueller

Retired Admin
MrJay said:
P.Scott said:

Because it's all IC; It's not like you go AFK IRL when in a jail cell. We expect the same thing, remain IC at all times in jail; don't go AFK, simple.

What if his character is sleeping?

T-Rock

Silver Member
Cacer said:
MrJay said:
P.Scott said:

What if his character is sleeping?

What if an police officer come and wants to wake him up? As I said he have to use an /assistance and request a permission from an admin in order to go AFK in IC jail+there shouldn't be police officers online, otherwise I'd recommend him to stay IG and RP his actions in the jail. Locked and Archived as the question was answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.