What's new

Advertisments, Rule 29, and General IC section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince

Retired Admin
Do we HAVE to apply rule 29 onto the General IC section? In other words, are we restricted to posting advertisement about weapons and such on the IC section?

TommyB

Owner
Prince D said:
Do we HAVE to apply rule 29 onto the General IC section? In other words, are we restricted to posting advertisement about weapons and such on the IC section?
I think it depends on how you go about selling it ICly.
Sure you could do an IC selling while being on the streets, or selling an airsoft gun on an internet auction (but I don't think that was done in 1994 :lolwut: )

Leroy

Donator
The reason why we add ''Rule 29'' is about the advertisments.

Probally you already noticed it, a lot of our RC:RP players are just doing /advert '' Selling nice toy guys [ Call now :blalba: ]
And after that will a admin kick them to improve there advertisments.

------------------

So, what it is is that you are not allowed to sell guns or drugs via advertisments. You have to sell them on the streets, or deal with somebody on a otherway. Just not the /ad(vertise) way.

Hopefully this is the answer on your question, if you have any more question about this case contact me via Forum PM or just reply on this ''Thread''

Take care,

Muncini

Donator
Tuned said:

Probally you already noticed it, a lot of our RC:RP players are just doing /advert '' Selling nice toy guys [ Call now :blalba: ]

------------------

So, what it is is that you are not allowed to sell guns or drugs via advertisments. You have to sell them on the streets, or deal with somebody on a otherway. Just not the /ad(vertise) way.

Hopefully this is the answer on your question, if you have any more question about this case contact me via Forum PM or just reply on this ''Thread''

Take care,

Also i think that depends on what you call the guns, maybe :/ I would like and admin to answer here so it get cleard out :p

Leroy

Donator
Muncini said:
Tuned said:

------------------

Take care,

Also i think that depends on what you call the guns, maybe :/ I would like and admin to answer here so it get cleard out :p

Well, yeah it's just a rule your not allowed to sell guns with advertisments. I'm Server Helper, but a admin might respond soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.