What's new

Advantages Of A Mask (Stranger)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Retired Admin
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post it, but I've always wondered, what are some advantages of using a mask, and being known as a 'Stranger'? The only things I know are that your name is hidden, and you get a different skin.. But what are other advantages/disadvantages? Thanks! :D

Dr. Paine

Retired Admin
  • You can hide your name, to prevent Metagamers.
    [*]You can pay and receive money without revealing your I.D.
    [*]It is useful if you Roleplay as someone mysterious (or low-key).

Zomane

Donator
Disadvantage: You can use it so that when no admins are on, you can break rules.

I'm not suggesting it to anyone, but that's what most people do.

Giga

Donator
Zomane said:
Disadvantage: You can use it so that when no admins are on, you can break rules.
/reportstranger exists for a reason. ;)

Jacob

Silver Member
Giga said:
Zomane said:

There is a bug where you can hide your stranger ID. If you see a player without any name or stranger ID above their head, get away from them because they're most likely going to break the rules.

JP

Donator
Jacob said:
Giga said:
Zomane said:

There is a bug where you can hide your stranger ID. If you see a player without any name or stranger ID above their head, get away from them because they're most likely going to break the rules.

Yes, but most likely they are not noticing it.
There's also a bug that, even if you're masked and frisk someone, your name will apear. Example: I'm masked, but when I frisk you, it appears '*Joao Luis has frisked Jacob*'

Status
Not open for further replies.