What's new

Admins will no longer be TPing your cars to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtreme

Donator
Re: Requesting Admins to Spawn Your Vehicle

This is not a "we will stop assisting your vehicle assistances" reminder, we will just tell you their locations instead of teleporting them to you. I believe it is quite clear already.
Once you have the location, you can hitch-hike or call a taxi.

Skittles

Donator

Crazy Phil said:
Lindi said:
Crazy Phil said:
Brushes said:
And if my bike's engine is dead and it's not close to any garage?

1. Don't drive like a lunatic.
2. IC issue, no?
Why admins are so lazy too ? They never assist you... Will you guys disable and /assistance one day ? :doh:

Yes, we are lazy fucks.
1236863398_sam-jackson-funny-face.gif

Lorenzo and I loled for about 5 minutes.... Good times.

Rifle

Donator

Earl said:
In such cases we will TP the vehicles after you've roleplayed taking them to a garage. Bikes can be transported with a towtruck / any kind of a pickup, helicopters - well, a DFT is the only way that comes to my mind, ET will be open for your calls.
We can /tow helicopters, but it is a bit non-RP.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper

Rifle said:
Earl said:
In such cases we will TP the vehicles after you've roleplayed taking them to a garage. Bikes can be transported with a towtruck / any kind of a pickup, helicopters - well, a DFT is the only way that comes to my mind, ET will be open for your calls.
Well that's why I didn't mention it. :thumbup:

Cha0s

Gold Member

Earl said:
Rifle said:
Earl said:
Well that's why I didn't mention it. :thumbup:

Or call CHC, we will transport any vehicle on our DFT >:D

Miguel_Witsel

Donator

Sad but really needed. I just see replies saying : "and if my car is broken and i'm too far away? " IRL you have a cmd or an admin to spawn it? You /assistance to god to spawn it? If you are too far do what you would do IRL, call a mechanic or make an advert for one. This is the childish ideals that most of you has

Lindo

Donator

Miguel_Witsel said:
Sad but really needed. I just see replies saying : "and if my car is broken and i'm too far away? " IRL you have a cmd or an admin to spawn it? You /assistance to god to spawn it? If you are too far do what you would do IRL, call a mechanic or make an advert for one. This is the childish ideals that most of you has

Dont start it ... Its a game .. As you saying like IRL , when you die ingame you spawn again , and what about IRL ? So , its just a game.

Casablancas

Retired Admin

Finally. And for everyone calling the admin team lazy for doing this: take a damn hard look in the mirror.
I've TPed tonnes vehicles to players in the past that literally turned out to be parked around the corner of the street.

Sage_Westergard

Donator

Xtreme said:
This is not a "we will stop assisting your vehicle assistances" reminder, we will just tell you their locations instead of teleporting them to you. I believe it is quite clear already.
Once you have the location, you can hitch-hike or call a taxi.
No its get raped/robbed or Call a Taxi

Christopher

Retired Admin

Earl said:
Fuck Yeah moar RP 4 ET!

Status
Not open for further replies.