What's new

[Administrator] Livestreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corne

Donator
Hey, guys.

I've had a dutch youtube channel for quite a while, and today i decided to re-create my english channel (which was deleted). I still need to do some things for the english channel, such as the art, but that'll be fine. However, i was wondering, am i allowed to livestream on the server (ofcourse with a delay of a few minutes, dont want people to MG -will be on twitch for now, my dutch channel is partnered, but my english channel isnt, yet.)? I cant seem to find anything in the rules about it. I know uploading video's is allowed, but livestreaming is mostly seen as a totally different thing, which is sometimes disallowed due to people starting to MG and Non RPing to be seen. I'd like to get an answer on this, thanks. :3

Greetings,
Corne Lichtendonk.

carier

Donator
Re: Livestreaming

Greetings, Corne!

I see what the matter is and I'd like to tell you that what you would do is greatly appreciated, and I believe I am speaking on behalf of the RCRP community.

As you might know, the Helper Team can not give you a solution, therefor I'm going to mark this for an administrator to make note of and respond. You may also request in-game assistance and ask an administrator directly.

I hope to see your streaming soon.

Kind regards,
carier

Status
Not open for further replies.