What's new

[Administrator] Forum Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalanx

Hey there!
Recently I have tried to recover a previous forum account but, I have forgotten the email address I have used for this account. Is there any other way for me to recover this account or possibly be told of the email used on the account?

Peat

Donator
Hello Phalanx.
If you can remember your forums username then there may well be a way for you to get the account back.
If you can't remember that, then the other possible way may be via IP Address if they're able to get all the accounts on your IP (if you haven't moved house or have a dynamic IP that is).

I have tagged the topic for an administrator anyway, so hopefully one will get round to you but sit tight and be patient as they're busy men.

Best of luck in getting your account back, if you need anything else feel free to ask :D
Have a good day.

Peat

Donator
Okay well we'll sit tight and wait for an admin to run an IP check to ensure it's your account then they'll probably PM you a new password or something.

PuDzeh

Donator
Hello there, if this topic is not posted on in 24 hours then I am afraid it'll have to be locked and archived. Good day. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.