What's new

[Admin/Tester] Why is my application keep getting rejected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its Drizzy

I've recently made a application on this server and for some reason an admin keeps suspecting me for using VPN after he told me to turn it off on my first one and I did and I created another application on my actual IP but he keeps saying that I need to turn off my VPN if though I'm using my legit IP can someone help?

Christopher

Retired Admin
The IP that you are using indicates to us that you are using a VPN/Proxy. Also, the country of origin for your forum account is different from the country of origin for your application, which leads me to believe that you are lying.

EDIT: Also there is another forum account also linked to this IP, care to explain all of this?

Reactions: lew

Its Drizzy

No, no your understanding it a different way I turned off the VPN so I can use my actual IP but it says on the account that apparently that's the registration IP from it but even though I am using my actual IP. And about the country of origin what are you talking about my account is in the same country of origin for both I'm not lying, I have disabled the VPN when the admin told me to which I did and used my actual IP on the same application with the registred IP on that account so I could proive you that I'm using my actual one. If your talking about that other forum account that would be my brothers, forum account which is why it is linked to the account I had no idea about that before he even told me which I didn't even know about.

Christopher

Retired Admin
The IP you are using on the forums is physically different than the one you used to make your application. The IP that you are using on the forums is connected to two banned accounts, both related to ban evading. For your application, you did not turn off your VPN, because the IP that is there is still one that links back to a proxy.

Refer to this ban appeal from one of your other accounts for instructions on how to proceed: https://forum.redcountyrp.com/threads/arky-n-a-ban-appeal.174703/post-2085270

Your current application will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.