What's new

[ADMIN] Needs admin assistance [ Character Deletion ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrantious

Donator
Well i did a support ticket but it has not been answered. It was last answered to give me the password to the character. and I can not use it to Delete the character.
Please help me in any way you can.

Regards - Tyrantious

K.Wilson

Platinum Member
Re: Needs admin assistance [ Character Deletion ]

tyrantious said:
Well i did a support ticket but it has not been answered. It was last answered to give me the password to the character. and I can not use it to Delete the character.
Please help me in any way you can.

Regards - Tyrantious
Well re-read the entire thing and what I got out of if, you created a support ticket to get the password to a character of yours and they didn't really help you and you need the password to delete the character, I'll leave an administrator to assist you as the Helper Team cannot help you acquire the password.

Marked for an administrator to assist you with this one.

tyrantious

Donator
I just need the character deleted. And now i can not log into Master account because i forgot what i had written for my Security question's Answer.
The security question is a issue triggered by a bag I believe, wait and see if other administrators notice it creating a public announcement.

tyrantious

Donator
tyrantious said:
I just need the character deleted. And now i can not log into Master account because i forgot what i had written for my Security question's Answer.
The security question is a issue triggered by a bag I believe, wait and see if other administrators notice it creating a public announcement.

I can log into Master account now. Thanks :)

T-Rock

Silver Member
Question answered. If you feel that you still need the help of the helper team, feel free to forum private message me to re-open the thread and help you once again! Locked and Archived.

T-Rock

Silver Member
The thread has been unlocked and unarchived as the thread author has requested.

Muys

Donator
Giving the poster 24 hours to respond here with a status update otherwise it will be locked and archived anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.