What's new

[Admin needed]Two quick questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin

Donator
1.) Is there anyway I can change my name on the forums?

2.) I made the mistake of naming my new character Don_Bishop instead of Donald_Bishop IG. Is there anyway I can add the THREE letters to my name, without having to pay 25k I do not have?

Thank you in advance!

burialdestroyer

Donator
Re: Two quick questions!

Hello there, VinnyRibz.

I believe that you're able to do these things, however, you will require admin assistance with them. I'm going to be tagging this for an admin and hopefully one will be able to respond to your questions soon!

Tiger

Donator
Hello there,
If you explain the name issue to an admin IG I believe they may change the name for you. But you will need an admin for the forum name change.

Tiger

T-Rock

Silver Member
In order to change your In game name you'll need a permission from an admin, and probably he'll do it for you. Use /assistance when you are IG and explain them the situation. I think they will help you to sort out the problem and you won't have to pay 25k again.

Forum name can be changed by Lead or Head Admin, I believe. You'll need to private message some of them and request it. Also you can create a support ticket and wait for the administration team to respond and solve your problems. This wouldn't be a problem for them though. Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.