What's new

[ADMIN] My master account password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spook

Silver Member
I can't remember my master account password and I made a ticket from about a month ago and no one answered it, any admin please help me with my password. The master account name is Spook

Charles

Retired Admin
Re: My master account password

Hello there Spook,
If you haven't already tried it I'd recommend trying to recover your master account password Here. If you've already tried this or you have forgotten your password to the associated email, etc then please reply below and myself or another helper shall tag this topic for an Admin.

Good luck!

Spook

Silver Member

Daniel Charles said:
Hello there Spook,
If you haven't already tried it I'd recommend trying to recover your master account password Here. If you've already tried this or you have forgotten your password to the associated email, etc then please reply below and myself or another helper shall tag this topic for an Admin.

Good luck!
Thank you VERY VERY much, it worked. :dancer:

Spook

Silver Member

So I tried to login with the password I have changed and it still doesn't work, it says the password is wrong and I changed it twice so any help?

SimonH

Retired Admin
As this is a private and confidential matter, i'll talk to you about this over PM Spook and handle it for you there.

I shall leave this topic open until we've sorted the issue but rest assured, I will handle it and get you back onto your account for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.