What's new

[ADMIN] Lost Masteraccount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I use to play here back at the end of 2013 and then I quit sa-mp for a bit. Now that I've got a new computer and sa-mp installed I have decided to come back. Long story short, I can't remember my master account name, I'm sure that my in game name was Ronald_Huckleberry, and I have another character with the name Lorenzo something rather, I'm also a VIP on the both of them. I tried Huckleberry and that appears to be banned, also tried Ronald_Huckleberry but all the passwords I've tried have been incorrect, so I was wondering if anybody had any idea how I could work out my master account username& and if it was indeed the same as my in game name, is there anyway I would be able to retrieve my password. I have proof of donation transactions, also willing to provide voice recognition to anybody whom remembers me.

Sandman

Donator
Re: Lost Masteraccount

I shall tag this for an admin who can use the command /whois and it should inform them of your Master Account.

Anything else Ronald? :)

RayW

Donator
Alright your master account is: Ronald_Huckleberry

Characters:
Ronald_Huckleberry
Alice_Summers
Lorenzo_Martins

Yep! That's it. Thanks a lot mate I do appreciate it. If I can't figure out my password is there a way I could retrieve it, there's a handful of people that would vouch it's me if they heard my voice and I also have paypal transaction proof.

RayW

Donator
Ronald Huckleberry said:
Yep! That's it. Thanks a lot mate I do appreciate it. If I can't figure out my password is there a way I could retrieve it, there's a handful of people that would vouch it's me if they heard my voice and I also have paypal transaction proof.

There is a forgotten password link on the homepage, you can use that to recover it.

Status
Not open for further replies.