What's new

[ADMIN] Lost email from 4 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

Gold Member
Hey guys, I've probably posted this in the wrong bit but I cannot remember what my email was or the password etc. Can someone point me in the right direction? If it's easier we can have a chat on teamspeak or something. I do have some pretty good reasons as to why I haven't used the email I did use to make my MA. Cheers guys!

Bust

Donator
Re: Lost email from 4 years ago.

Well, if you haven't logged out of your MA you're able to find your e-mail within the settings tab. There you can obviously change it to your current again. But if you already logged out or similar, I believe it's probably the management and development team which is your best option.

Kemp

Retired Admin

I'm afraid that as the Administration team cannot verify it's you without the actual email address and/or the answer to your security questions, it'll be very difficult to retrieve your Master Account.

Thever

Donator

And admin will have to check on the email that was used to create your master account, so you can retrieve your username and password through it. Can you please provide us with your Master Account username if you still remember it?
Tagged for an admin.

Arky

Retired Admin

Thever said:
And admin will have to check on the email that was used to create your master account, so you can retrieve your username and password through it. Can you please provide us with your Master Account username if you still remember it?
Tagged for an admin.

Fuse has gotten his account back, this can be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.