What's new

Admin jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy_John

I got killed a moment ago and my pc crashed, When i logged back on i had been jailed for avoiding death. If it crashed what can i do about it?

TommyB

Owner
This section is here for host related issues. NOT issues with your forum account, ingame account and etc.

ONLY POST HERE IF YOU HAVE ISSUES SUCH AS THE ONES LISTED BELOW

The server is down.
You cannot connect to the server but other people are connecting just fine.
You believe that the server is under attack. (DDoS or DoS attack, etc.)
The server seems to be lagging for some unexplained reason.
Something in the server is glitched majorly and there are no administrators available to fix it.
Something is wrong with the website or forum
Something is wrong with the TeamSpeak server
Any other host related issue

MOVED TO THE CORRECT SECTION.

Peat

Donator
Jimmy_John said:
I got killed a moment ago and my pc crashed, When i logged back on i had been jailed for avoiding death. If it crashed what can i do about it?
Hey Jimmy.

Just letting you know you're not alone, this happened to me when I /q'd after dieing....
It is a common bug that's been appearing on RCRP recently since the updates known as the 1HP bug and stuff.

It's basically where you get taken to a screen to select a skin before you actually spawn in the hospital and get a hospital bill, if you don't select a skin your character remains where it died with 1 HP and when you ./q or disconnect on that selection page you will be auto jailed upon re logging.

Anyway to answer you question, next time such a thing happens I'd recommend doing the following...
Use the command /admins to see who is online and "Administrating". (Don't pick one that's set to AFK or RPing)
Once you've got the ID of the admin you'd like to contact /pm them and explain your situation in the nicest manner possible, just let them know you were dead scriptwise but the one percent health bug caused you to be auto jailed upon re logging.
I'm sure that the administrators will understand the issue and will release you from jail as soon as possible.

If there's any questions that you have about my response or just anything else you wish to ask feel free to reply or drop me a PM on the forum.

Hope that answers everything anyway.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.