What's new

Admin-Jail record appeal - Michael9182

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael9182

I apologize for posting in this section, but i'm not very sure where i should for something like this. I joined the server today and it seems pretty enjoyable. After a while i was told in a Teamspeak server that you get achievement points for doing certain things. I was told to do /facepalm and i was happy enough to get something out of it, i was then told (Yes i understand i'm very silly for doing so) to do 'T then type 'noob'. I did it thinking that i'd get an achievement for it, without thinking that i'd actually get admin-jailed for it. If i knew by typing it i'd get admin-jailed i'd never have done it, and i'm deeply angry that i didn't realize what i was actually typing into the mainchat. I did a /report to the admins stating that i was told to do it and then they released me.. That isn't the main problem, i'd rather be admin jailed that have it on my record, due to this i want to plead to get it removed from /myadminrecord. I understand that i'm at fault in some of this but i made a silly mistake that i really did not consider.

Thank you for reading,

Michael.

Tmguitar397

Donator
Hello, I'm afraid that Admin Records can not be edited. It isn't a question of why, it just isn't possible. I had a smiliar experience as I was wrongly temp banned (twice) and the admin admitted the mistake, but it stayed on my Perm Admin record. What you can do however is use a new character, every new character has a different admin record.

68688_534909963187366_1563739765_n.jpg

Do you have any further questions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.