What's new

[ADMIN] Forgot my master account name

Status
Not open for further replies.

8balldandy

Help! I forgot my master account password cause I haven't played for like a year or two already. The last account that I used was Rodrigo_Rossales, I think I also had Chris_Biggums does that give any details needed to find it?

Jackson.

Donator
Hello there,
The title says that you forgot your Master Account's name, but you're saying that you forgot the password, so I'm a bit confused.

However, if you forgot the password to your Master Account, but you got the E-Mail you used while creating it then you'll have to get to this site; https://redcountyrp.com/password/remind, and follow up with what it leads you to. I hope his works. Good luck.

Cheers,
Jackson.(Ex-Helper)

Nick

Donator
Try recovering your password anyway, with any luck the email you get might tell you your account name.

Henderson

Retired Admin
If you know the email you used to sign up with, that would simplify everything for us. Please post it if you know.

Your username is 'McStiffy'.

8balldandy

Henderson said:
If you know the email you used to sign up with, that would simplify everything for us. Please post it if you know.

Your username is 'McStiffy'.
I have to say I'm not happy seeing that the name I picked was that name, but thank you anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.