What's new

Achievements points??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haris

Donator
I won my first lottery yesterday(Hell Yeah!!) and the Achievement pop up appeared,I noticed that there are 60 points of it,What are These points and Where do I use them??

PixelMass

Retired Admin
Hello there Haris,

As Major said, there's really no use for these achievement points other than to show off, you can see how many points other logged in players have using /achievements. Other than it gives you something to strive towards.

I hope that helped, If you have any further questions feel free to ask! ;)

PixelMass

Retired Admin
Haris said:
PixelMass said:
Achievements do not currently award with you with experience points, they're just for show!
Just suggesting.
Ah, I see, if you think that this would be a good feature you could go ahead and make a topic over at the suggestions section of the forums, perhaps it will get accepted.

I hope I managed to answer your questions! Is there anything else you'd like help with?

Haris

Donator
PixelMass said:
Haris said:
PixelMass said:
Achievements do not currently award with you with experience points, they're just for show!
Just suggesting.
Ah, I see, if you think that this would be a good feature you could go ahead and make a topic over at the suggestions section of the forums, perhaps it will get accepted.

I hope I managed to answer your questions! Is there anything else you'd like help with?
suggestion forums is closed,I made a topic in general ooc forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.