What's new

Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeilSide

Hi. I started playing in July maybe and I quit playing in August, 1st or 2nd. From then i didn't entered my account again cus I had some problems. Today i tried to enter in-game and it says that my master account needs to be checked by an administrator but I played already on the server with the same account, I don't quite remember the character name. My account was deleted because of my inactivity?

ziplo

Donator
Make sure you're using your master account name, and not your character name to log in.

VeilSide

Jake said:
Make sure you're using your master account name, and not your character name to log in.
I'm sure this is the master account, I have all the e-mails since I started playing.

ziplo

Donator
VeilSide said:
Jake said:
I'm sure this is the master account, I have all the e-mails since I started playing.
Try and log in via the UCP first. If you're unable to recover your details I'd suggest submitting request for a new username/password, both of which can be done over on the UCP at http://www.redcountyrp.com.

If you're still having problems let me know.

VeilSide

Jake said:
VeilSide said:
Jake said:
Try and log in via the UCP first. If you're unable to recover your details I'd suggest submitting request for a new username/password, both of which can be done over on the UCP at http://www.redcountyrp.com.

If you're still having problems let me know.

Oh wait, you're right. This isn't my right Master Account... Well, what can I do to find the name of it again if I forgot it? It's there a way?

Status
Not open for further replies.