What's new

Account Wipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major™

Donator
How often are Account wipes?
How long if they get perm-banned?
I got told from TommyB that they don't always get wiped a few hours after Banned. Please help me or send a guide to it.

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
If permanently banned, you lose the right to any in game assets you own. It's more than likely they will be wiped before you get unbanned, if they haven't already been wiped.

Major™

Donator
Speakybutton said:
If permanently banned, you lose the right to any in game assets you own. It's more than likely they will be wiped before you get unbanned, if they haven't already been wiped.

How come TommyB said he doesn't Wipe all Perm Banned? :roll:

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
Major™ said:
Speakybutton said:

Because he doesn't always. As I say, you lost the right to your assets when you were banned, it's entirely up to him whether you keep them or not.

Major™

Donator
Speakybutton said:
Major™ said:
Speakybutton said:

Because he doesn't always. As I say, you lost the right to your assets when you were banned, it's entirely up to him whether you keep them or not.

Well that's a butt fucker, since I had the house he wanted. :blankexp:

Evans

Banned
Inactive users - 35 days
Banned - Any time if its a perm ban.

TommyB

Owner
I misread the message you sent me on steam as I was in the middle of a game of CS:GO, which resulted in me speed reading it. I have begun to do asset wipes way more frequently these days after incorporating a different type of logging when I do the command. This has resulted in me doing asset wipes every other day for the past week or so. Your house was caught in one of the wipes since you were banned. I told Evans not to sell it, but he did anyway. Pretty sure he misheard me, but regardless I took it back, gave the buyer a full refund and kept it for myself.

Major™

Donator
TommyB said:
I misread the message you sent me on steam as I was in the middle of a game of CS:GO, which resulted in me speed reading it. I have begun to do asset wipes way more frequently these days after incorporating a different type of logging when I do the command. This has resulted in me doing asset wipes every other day for the past week or so. Your house was caught in one of the wipes since you were banned. I told Evans not to sell it, but he did anyway. Pretty sure he misheard me, but regardless I took it back, gave the buyer a full refund and kept it for myself.

Alright then, seems reasonable. Just sucks ass for me, because It's the only thing that motivates me to actually consider coming back. I'm not going to be arsed attempting to come back and making a ban appeal with 100k and a Faggio. Lol Anways, thanks. :ugeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.