What's new

About new update

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXJnk

I had an issue when I coudnt remove furniture from my house, and then I was told it will be fixed in the next update, but theres already been two updates 2.2 and 2.2 R1 and I went trough both of theyre changelogs and didnt see an furniture fix, when its ganna be fixed, thanks. ;)

Giga

Donator
Hi there,

Can you provide the house address? We'll look through it.

XXJnk

Its 8 Rooly Way. Also I would like to report that in changelog it said it will stop displaying taxi call's, but I still saw one today while driving in my turismo.

Jackson.

Donator
Hello there,

XXJnk said:
Its 8 Rooly Way.
Noted down. Please bear with us till the development team start working on the issue, it might take some time.

XXJnk said:
Also I would like to report that in changelog it said it will stop displaying taxi call's, but I still saw one today while driving in my turismo.

Eventhough it was fixed in the update, few people was still able to see it. However, I believe TommyB fixed it once more -yesterday-.

Cheers,
Jackson.

Giga

Donator
Send me a private message if you see me in-game. You can use /assistance if my messages are off.

Jackson.

Donator
XXJnk said:
Its too hard to contact u in game, tried 3 times.

I apologize of behalf of Giga, however, have you tried using "/assistance" ?
If you've actually tried this, then I believe you should forum PM him, and set a date/time that you both could be able to find each other on.
Another option; wait till he responds back to this topic himself.

Cheers,
Jackson.

Jackson.

Donator
Any updates on this topic? If no one replied within 24 hours, this topic will be locked and archived.

Cheers,
Jackson.

Edit: L&A'ed

Status
Not open for further replies.