What's new

A small question regarding my Ban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesBushell

Hello. I hope I am not in anyway disturbing any admins but I was just wondering why my Ban Appeal hasn't been replied to yet. It has been approximatly 2 days now since I posted it.
Thank you,
James

Onion.

Gold Member
Hello!

Sorry to hear that you were banned, the admins are awfully busy sometimes and sometimes dont notice your ban appeal.

It will be dealt with soon, dont you worry!

Any more questions, feel free to ask here or PM me.

Onion.

Jane

Donator
Hello JamesBushell.

Just like Onion said, it takes some time to get your ban appeal reviewed. It won't be missed by the admins anyhow, so there is nothing to worry about.

JamesBushell

Thanks for the reply. I know that you won't know the precise details, but I was just wondering if I may ask you how successful Ban Appeals usually turn out to be?
Thank You

James

Jane

Donator
JamesBushell said:
Thanks for the reply. I know that you won't know the precise details, but I was just wondering if I may ask you how successful Ban Appeals usually turn out to be?
Thank You

James
It really depends on the offence, what was the situation and almost everything else. If you served decent amount of time, your chance to get unbanned is higher.

P.S: I reviewed your ban appeal and I can say if this is your first ban and it was a while ago, then you are probably going to be unbanned, but I'm not an Admin, so there's nothing else I can say regarding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.