What's new

A question about auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldi

Platinum Member
Hello, a few days ago I set Rumbley Block 11 for sale and people started bidding, a random guy just registered on forums, bidded 500,000$ and then didn't show up for days, can I uh-..remake the topic and continue the auction again? Thank you.

Moretti

Donator
Oldi said:
Hello, a few days ago I set Rumbley Block 11 for sale and people started bidding, a random guy just registered on forums, bidded 500,000$ and then didn't show up for days, can I uh-..remake the topic and continue the auction again? Thank you.

Make a report over the forums regarding the guy, once this has been solved then you can place it up for auction again.

Peat

Donator
bGhl8wB.png

These two rules of the auction may help.

You're not allowed to sell the item if it has been sold for the $500,000 it can only be sold to that person.
You're also unable to cancel your auction,

I will notify Jake, Evans and ThePasst to see if there is anything they can do for you as Auction Admins they may be able to allow you to cancel the auction and re post it.

ThePasst

Retired Admin
Oh I accidently archived it today as I saw it was sold, but feel free to re-post it. I' can move it back for you as well if you wish so you can continue with it.

Jackson.

Donator
Hello there,
It seems that the problem has been solved. ThePasst will be notified to unlock the topic.
If you got any other to question, please do not hesitate to submit it below. :)

-Will be Archived in 24 Hours.

Cheers,
Jackson.
(The owner asked for an unlock, then he deleted his post.)

Status
Not open for further replies.