What's new

A New Era — Red County Roleplay Version 3.0 [SA-MP 0.3.DL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
Re: A new era of Red County Roleplay — Red County Roleplay Version 3.0 [SA-MP 0.3.DL]

dex said:
BigFoe said:
dex said:
Those threatening to leak the 3.0 changelog are being removed from the server. Take this as your only warning, Khaleesi has been forum and in-game banned.
If you bothered to get the entire story and the context it was used in and the conversation surrounding it you would understand that it was a meme, and how can he breach the tester NDA when he isn't a tester, nor has ever been one?
Paxie was banned for breach of NDA. And now Khaleesi pops up saying that he's going to leak the entire changelog from Paxie's server?

No thx, anyone threatening to leak anything will be banned.

I can assure you nothing was released from nobody in that discord. It was just a joke bro.

dex

Donator
Re: A new era of Red County Roleplay — Red County Roleplay Version 3.0 [SA-MP 0.3.DL]

BigFoe said:
dex said:
BigFoe said:
dex said:
Those threatening to leak the 3.0 changelog are being removed from the server. Take this as your only warning, Khaleesi has been forum and in-game banned.
If you bothered to get the entire story and the context it was used in and the conversation surrounding it you would understand that it was a meme, and how can he breach the tester NDA when he isn't a tester, nor has ever been one?
Paxie was banned for breach of NDA. And now Khaleesi pops up saying that he's going to leak the entire changelog from Paxie's server?

You cant ban Khaleesi for breach of NDA when he wasnt a tester, that just makes 0 sense Khaleesi isnt Paxie.

There is no changelog list, there is no literal threat it was A JOKE, A MEME.

Even if there was a list, you should be trying to find out how anyone obtained it, rather than banning people making /jokes/.
I'm juggling around seven things at once here, the ban was done swift and not so clean. The "breach of NDA" part will be removed but he's remaining banned for threatening to leak regardless.

Jboi

Head Administrator

If someone does leak the changelog and you catch wind of it, report it to me with evidence of who did it + that it's legit and i'll send $1m RCRP cash your way.

:thumbup:

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member

Jboi said:
If someone does leak the changelog and you catch wind of it, report it to me with evidence of who did it + that it's legit and i'll send $1m RCRP cash your way.

ez $$

Smally

Retired Admin

BigFoe said:
dex said:
BigFoe said:
dex said:

You cant ban Khaleesi for breach of NDA when he wasnt a tester, that just makes 0 sense Khaleesi isnt Paxie.

There is no changelog list, there is no literal threat it was A JOKE, A MEME.

Even if there was a list, you should be trying to find out how anyone obtained it, rather than banning people making /jokes/.

With all respect Paxie and Lee were both testers. Paxie was only fired in January so it would have been very possible for him to have a slightly outdated changelog as it was posted in the dev board.

Trav

Bronze Member

Jboi said:

Snek detector 9000

Yurai

Bronze Member

Jboi said:

Is the server going to open soon?

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member

Yurai said:
Jboi said:

Is the server going to open soon?

ETA 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.