What's new

A little help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le_Patron

Ferrero said:
Yes. More than half the quiz are located in the Guides and Tutorials Forum and the Rules.
And you got kicked for a NON RP Name. I was on at that time..

actualy i have been kicked 3 times in a row,first two kicks had no kick reason,so obviously i would relog because i havent got any idea about the reason of the kick?
and finaly the third kick contained a reason "non RP name".

the thing is,i was struggling with the quiz at the first place,and add to that beeing kicked while iv kinda passed 24/30 of questions,thats the reason i got pissed for,to re-make the answer all over again each kick,anyway ill read wisely the links that you have just said to me.thx in advance.

incase i made it to the server,my name will be Henry_Cage,if u see that name around,take it easy with him ;)

Ferrero

Donator
Le_Patron said:
Ferrero said:
Yes. More than half the quiz are located in the Guides and Tutorials Forum and the Rules.
And you got kicked for a NON RP Name. I was on at that time..

actualy i have been kicked 3 times in a row,first two kicks had no kick reason,so obviously i would relog because i havent got any idea about the reason of the kick?
and finaly the third kick contained a reason "non RP name".

the thing is,i was struggling with the quiz at the first place,and add to that beeing kicked while iv kinda passed 24/30 of questions,thats the reason i got pissed for,to re-make the answer all over again each kick,anyway ill read wisely the links that you have just said to me.thx in advance.

incase i made it to the server,my name will be Henry_Cage,if u see that name around,take it easy with him ;)

Good Luck bro. This server's not easy Roleplay. It's for tough fellars like us. SO do your best. There may be other chances..

Status
Not open for further replies.