What's new

A little help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le_Patron

hello,sorry if this is going to bother you,but somehow i keep failing at the RP quiz, i keep gettign the score of 25/30..even tho i have noticed that some of those questions requires a little past knowledge of the server..but im newbie? some questions are like "how much is the blahblah" $5.000 and such things.i had no clue bout the answer so i suppose that those were my fail answers :doh: ,so any hints please? thanks for reading.

regards.

Le_Patron

alright thanks,ill try to get something usefull for my question overthere.hopefuly.

Neku

Donator
If you are still struggling with the quiz let me know the questions you think you are needed help on. I'll be glad to help you on the way out.

Le_Patron

Neku said:
If you are still struggling with the quiz let me know the questions you think you are needed help on. I'll be glad to help you on the way out.
THIS! lol

thanks man well okay brb i go get the questions,ill post in here in a min.

Le_Patron

OMG an admin named justin bishop just kicked me while i was typing the questions in this topic LOL

Le_Patron

my name was Le_Patron, admin kicked me with a sarcastic reason "Le_Noob" , if the admin that kicked me just added the reason correctly,it would makes life easier tho.

Le_Patron

questions are:

1-What is the limit of robbing money:
-no limit

2-if u find female character arund blah blah blah,are u allowed to rape her?
i did yes,as long as none sees us.

3-whatis scam limit on this server

only those,oh and btw, i got kicked again :( for a reason with a foriegn language ...

EDIT:

nvm,it seem like i wont be able to get 30/30 on that Rp quiz anyway,ill just get lost,and oh ye dude thanks for responding,uv been helpful for real;)
adios.

Neku

Donator
Reviewing the rules would've passed you. You could try to appeal to get an ban and start over the quiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.