What's new

A&K?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightyy

Donator
Hello. I have a question. How -exactly- do you buy properties from A&K? I mean, there are lots of properties not even in the list, and there are only two businesses in the list, which are 'AWAITING AVALUATION', and I don't see any changes. So, I'd like to know. -HOW- do you buy the properties? I found a really neat house I'd like to buy, but it's an A&K property.. Also, along with the question. Is it true the 1 Lakeside and 2 Lakeside houses are going to be removed? I've heard this rumour, and I'd really like a Lakeside house.

Smajk

Donator
Hello!

As far as I've understood it, it's quite bugged and it needs to be fixed.

T-Rock

Silver Member
I'm not really sure, will be the Lakeside house removed or not. About the properties of [A&K]..they are putting them in the Auction section. You'll see them with the title "[A&K], if you have the enough amount of money, you can feel free to bid and purchase the property, which is for sale! Anything else, mate?
'

Pandovix

Donator
Alec has announced that A&K will no-longer be used for properties/businesses.
Alec said:
A&K will no longer be posting auctions for properties and will be closed. All properties will be wiped and posted here for purchase within the server mostly at server set prices.
It's back to it's normal, first come, first serve system. Which basically means, if there's a house/business you want, and you know the person is banned/inactive, you'll have to ensure you keep checking this topic; viewtopic.php?f=34&t=8072 - As it will contain all the latest houses and businesses up for sale.

Locked and archived as the original question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.