What's new

Zodiac Printing Services

Zodiac

Administrator

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LATEST CONTENT
TEMPORARY INACTIVE UNTIL JANUARY/FEBRUARY

_INTRODUCTION
Hello and welcome! This thread should showcase some of my related works in terms of roleplay rather than general graphics. I enjoy this style of editing and been doing it for quite a while since 2016-17 or so. My designs develop over time as I adapt to better displays and scenarios. For those unfamiliar, I work mainly around creating custom documents, can be anything from classified government context to confidential company secrets, archived media/footage (photos and video), even lore-related IC documents.

_FORMATS AND PRICING
I have had experience in a variety of works, both inside and outside RC:RP, the below include all the documents I have produced through out my years in this community which include, but are not limited to:

• Classified government projects (research, logistics, etc).
  • Classified government operations (intelligence, action reports, op dossiers, POIs).
  • National/International wanted posters (FBI fugitives, etc).
  • Public company forms (request forms, applications, inventory, statistical summaries, etc).
  • Mails (electronic mail, printed mail, letters, fax, company-custom terminals).
  • Recruitment flyers.
  • Archived media (hidden photography, VHS footage, dusty old media, etc).
  • Custom autographs and signatures.
  • Urban and structural schematics.
  • Other miscellaneous and custom productions.
    —— Prices vary depending on time and effort put into creating the product.
    —— Minimum pricing starts at $35,000 for any product.
    —— Signatures are billed per name at $15,000; fixed price.
    —— Stamps, document emblems and logos start at $8,500.
    —— Payment to be made via IG cash.

I am capable of doing even more and creating things that we probably don't have actual eyes on, as long as you allow my creativity to be free as it should be. I do not recreate exact copies of real life documents, I simply design my own based the style of IRL and fictional documents, so please don't ask me to make an exact duplicate of some document out there, that's not my thing.

SHOWCASE
Open the spoilers to view the media. Do note, some information was censored even more OOCly to avoid exposing certain aspects of development. Most redacted lines are IC.

Aperture Corporation
1. Project LUTO
2. Operation DRY CHARM
3. Field Agent #622 - COOP. Personnel Transfer File
4. Agent Activiation via ANT
5. SWR_AE1 REPORT
6. Schematics from CDP and DHU
7. ?
8. Emergency Announcement
9. [AperVHS] Project DG9483
10. [AperVHS] Operation GRIPLOCK
11. San Andreas TV Hijacked Broadcast
12. Unfinished APSDD/AFSC Video

Argent Corporation (formerly Argent Innovations/Aerospace)
13. Fossil Oil Analysis Report
14. Subject Profile Assessment
15. Project AQUILA
16. USAF - Project Relocation
17. Titans of Humanity
18. VMA Signs

Silentium Security
19. Dam Extraction
20. Developing ChimeriaOS
21. Project GAZUNTEI
22. Subject Entry Form
23. Proposed Office Schematics
24. Factum 438
25. Project MAELSTORM
26. Welcoming The Intellectuals of San Andreas

San Andreas State Court
27. Temporary Shutdown of Montgomery Park

Precision Horizon Industries
28. Shareholders Agreement

San Andreas State Police
29. Documentation Highlight

San Andreas Bureau of Investigation
30. 24032019_IB-4827601_1909#7204

San Andreas News Network
31. UFO Sightings in ARF

Signatures
Ian Burns | Terrel Williams | John Foster | Andrew Blair

Aperture Corporation

1. Project LUTO

A lore related R&D project from early 1980s where Aperture and the Department of Defense tried to create a working assault robot. This document was created for a SANN article by Scarletti, which can be found here.
_

3. Field Agent #622 - COOP. Personnel Transfer File

An operative being transferred from Aperture Technologies (Vice City) to San Andreas on a classified task.
_

5. SWR_AE1 REPORT

This is the last active project I worked on in R&D; a contract between the company and City Planning Department regarding a project in the sewers. The full project file can be viewed here.
_

7. ?

This was a prologue to Project LOCUS, exactly two years before it got relaunched. The video shows an astronaut aboard an Aperture space station, viewing one of its many satellites until they receive a message on an incoming object that is about to collide. You can view the original post here and the public thread of Project LOCUS here.
_

9. [AperVHS] Project DG9483

A lore-related footage of nuclear tests conducted by R&D, seemingly facing Las Brujas (Ghost Town, also known as Aperture Nuclear Testing Site). The corporation continued testing and developing nuclear weapons regardless of NPT and was kept under wraps by the US federal government. Do note, the year put in the video is incorrect. You can see the AperVHS thread here.
_

11. San Andreas TV Hijacked Broadcast

Though I wasn't part of the faction then, it's worth mentioning it was related and eventually got me hired. Majority of San Andreas experienced a burst transmission that was later revealed to be hackers whom hijacked the broadcast system, leading to blackouts and electronic issues to devices in or nearby Las Venturas. You can view the the thread on the SA Cyberattacks here.
_

Argent Corporation (formerly Argent Innovations/Aerospace)

13. Fossil Oil Analysis Report

My first task in the company. I was asked to check if a local oil type was compatible with our needs. Fossil Oil is an existing company in GTA:Vice City.
_

15. Project AQUILA

A joint defense project between DARPA and Raytheon. This classified project was meant to create a countermeasure for anti-AA missiles to make dangerous cargo drops in hot zones possible in critical missions. This was recently posted on Argent's declassified materials thread, which can be viewed here.
_

17. Titans of Humanity

A recruitment poster to interest people into joining the company. You can view the original post here.
_

Silentium Security

19. Dam Extraction

A special operations notice to notify participating employees of a certain task. You can view the roleplay from both Argent and Silentium perspectives here.
_

21. Project GAZUNTEI

A pharmacological study on the properties of native Bone County peyote plants and their effects on humans. This project was approved by the state government and while tests were roleplayed, I don't think we ever released any OOC documents to conclude it (though it was ICly).
_

23. Proposed Office Schematics

Before @charizardisdead mapped the new Silentium HQ (formerly Aperture Executive Lounge), I made this schematic as a proposal to what the office should have. Ultimately, the map was somewhat inspired (especially octalabs), but did not take the full design in hand due to reasons. Nonetheless, she did an amazing job!
_

25. Project MAELSTORM

The first project worked on once Research and Development started up in Silentium. This project was hoping to develop a hovercraft that allows us to operate on multi-terrain sites. I was hoping to get a Vortex as a faction vehicle at the end of this project, but it was unfortunately turned down. The project was declassified to SANN and publised by @Athens, you can view his article here.
_

_

2. Operation DRY CHARM

A lore related joint operation between Aperture Agency and the CIA to take down Osama Bin Laden which led to his eventual execution on 2nd of May 2011. This document was created for a SANN article by @Scarletti, which can be found here.
_

4. Agent Activation via ANT

Executive Omega (Ian Burns) activates a decommissioned agent for a classified task. This notification was sent during Project LOCUS to different agents, each with their own set of intel and orders.
_

6. Schematics from CDP and DHU

Draft due to WIP, unfinished.

The requested schematics from CDP and DHU as stated in SWR_AE1 REPORT. The schematics were hand drawn at first (click here to view) before being made in Photoshop. I wasn't that good at making schematics then, hence the low quality. The full project file can be viewed here.
_

8. Emergency Announcement

This alarm was heard by people neighboring the Aperture Research Facility during the reactor meltdown incident. It asks for a group of personnel to head to a sector to help with contamination. This alarm was made loud on purpose.
_

10. [AperVHS] Operation GRIPLOCK

A lore-related pre-Agency footage showing Ian Burns in the backseat, overseeing an agent executing a journalist named George C. Stone. This particularly gave me the creeps cause coincidentally, the assassination of Jamal Khashoggi occured a year later after I released this. You can see the AperVHS thread here.
_

12. Unfinished APSDD/AFSC Video

This was meant to be released throughout Project LOCUS, but never got to work on it at all. This would've been a message retrieved by both Aperture Space Development Department and the Air Force Space Command communication frames, stationed at their respective operations HQ. Sol System is a piece of hardware in geosynchronous orbit that alerts of any dangers facing the US or APSDD hardware in space.
_

14. Subject Profile Assessment

A highly classified joint project with the CIA called SNOWLAKE. This document shows the assessment of a potential test subject. By far, one of my personal favorite works.
_

16. USAF - Project Relocation

Relevant to Project AQUILA; the prototype was ordered to be moved from the Las Venturas Airport (original suggested site) to the San Fierro International Airport due to security concerns. This was done due to the more favorable hangar sizes at the airport rather than the mechanical hangar at LVA. This was recently posted on Argent's declassified materials thread, which can be viewed here.
_

18. VMA Signs

These signs can be seen before you enter the Verdant Meadows Airport. You can view the original to this post here.
_

20. Developing ChimeriaOS

The creation of ChimeriaOS, developed by Marilyn Marsphire. It warehoused all of Silentium's data and information onto one operating system that is unknown to outsiders whom attempt to penetrate it. This local system single-handedly revolutionized the way the company operates. You can find the original post here.
_

22. Subject Entry Form

I made this document for each person that participated in our human trials; it checks on a brief medical history and submits it to one of Chimeria's databases. You can find the original roleplay post here.
_

24. Factum 438

A 'Factum' is a special kind of order in Silentium that comes from the Supervisory and Executive Board. This was activated during Project LOCUS after receiving certain information which led to more enforced patrols on selected areas and a undefined situation provision.
_

26. Welcoming The Intellectuals of San Andreas

A R&D recruitment leaflet was shared via airborne distribution. I tried looking for the RP screenshots, but couldn't find any sadly. You can view the original post here.
_

_

San Andreas State Court

27. Temporary Shutdown of Montgomery Park

During the renovations of Montgomery Park, I decided to temporarily shut it down due to security concerns. It was around the same time that the Silentium and Montgomery Park contract was terminated. I think the original post was archived somewhere, but you can view this announcement here.
_

Precision Horizon Industries

28. Shareholders Agreement

A shareholders agreement between certain parties (redacted for reasons) and the company, ran by @NouieMan. You can view the old PHI thread here.
_

San Andreas State Police

29. Documentation Highlight

A printed copy of an archives search on a certain topic made by a detective (#103, Andrew Blair).
_

San Andreas Bureau of Investigation

30. 24032019_IB-4827601_1909#7204

A helicopter surveillance footage of a Drifters MC gathering at Bone County.
_

San Andreas News Network

31. UFO Sightings in ARF

A fun little project set up by @Scarletti where they acquired photos from a mysterious male on an Aperture convoy transporting what seems to be a flying saucer. You can view her article here.
_

Signatures
Resized for display only. All signatures are custom made from scratch, they're not fixed fonts.

Ian Burns

John Foster

Terrell Williams

Andrew Blair

LAST UPDATED: 03 MAY 2020

_
LATEST CONTENT
Signatures will be updated above, but any other new works will be updated here.

32. [SASP] Substance Test Report

A drug test I made for Woodrow Fischer (@Scumpy), for his case file as he was being admitted to GPCF. Took inspiration from another simpler drug report and added some twists and bits to it, keeping it short.

_

33. [SASP] FBI Missing Poster

Made a missing persons poster for Abriella Janelle (@mojojojo)at the request of @Tray . You can find the alert thread here.

_

34. [SASP] Declassified Case 49

A theft case on Kevin Curico (@Thotboxx) that was declassified by the SASP Public Affairs and presented by Red County Reports.

_

35. [SASP] Joint Operation: M1C Transport

A joint operation between SASP's ID and TED, Elite Trucking and Medic One Clinic. After government approval for transport of pharmaceutical drugs to their clinic in Rockshore, we started setting up traffic protocols and commenced a fun convoy from SF to LV.

_

36. [SASP] Andrew Blair's ContactCard

The contact card commonly handed out by ID offices and Blair himself to civilians throughout his investigations.

_

Last edited: