What's new

[Zodiac] Complaint Against Shanice Bruce

Zodiac

Administrator
@MarcoEL I find it very hard to believe it took you over an entire month of constantly coming online to actually post this complaint. What pushed you to?

MarcoEL

@MarcoEL I find it very hard to believe it took you over an entire month of constantly coming online to actually post this complaint. What pushed you to?
Honestly, Shanice's behavior pushed me to continue this report. I let it slide for a while like nothing happened but then i got pissed off and decided to continue it.
I was inactive for some days (or weeks) which means i wa busy IRL or had no time to play SA-MP or get into the forums to continue the report.

Zodiac

Administrator
I let it slide for a while like nothing happened but then i got pissed off and decided to continue it.
Which brings me to the point, why did you get pissed off? Are you making this report for the sake of fairness or getting them in trouble?

@Fluffs Also, could you further elaborate as to why you killed her?

MarcoEL

Which brings me to the point, why did you get pissed off? Are you making this report for the sake of fairness or getting them in trouble?

@Fluffs Also, could you further elaborate as to why you killed her?
Not at all. She/He OOC Lied and Poor Reason To Kill.
I DIDN'T report her/him for Bad Behavior OR to get revenge.

I report her/him for these two only reasons and ONLY for these,she/he broke the rules. That's how it goes.

MarcoEL

The fair for me is to report the rulebreaker and then i'll let it for admins to handle it.

You think it's right to punish him/her for OOC Lying or Poor Reason To Kill? Good.
You think it's not right to punish him/her for OOC Lying or Poor Reason To Kill? Good/Bad (depends if he/she will do it in the future again, that's why you need to do the right.)

O-Dogg

Bronze Member
Not at all. She/He OOC Lied and Poor Reason To Kill.
I DIDN'T report her/him for Bad Behavior OR to get revenge.

I report her/him for these two only reasons and ONLY for these,she/he broke the rules. That's how it goes.
This report was made just because you have something against the reported. Punishing that person for something your senseless roleplay led him to is what you really want. Your “roleplay” is well known and is making people go crazy.

MarcoEL

This report was made just because you have something against the reported. Punishing that person for something your senseless roleplay led him to is what you really want. Your “roleplay” is well known and is making people go crazy.
1. I didn't asked about your opinion for my roleplay, i know what i'm rping and i will continue rping this. 2. As i said, i didn't reported him/her just because i hate him/her. I did it because she/he broke the rules. If you don't want to understand this then simply i don't care.