What's new

Yours truly, Metwally.

Metwally

Gold Member
So as some of you might've noticed, over the past few months I was on-and-off with RP/Screenshots. I was mainly back here because Argent needed me to lead Innovations when they decided to NOT archive the faction and pass leadership to Horizon. Needless to say, with the faction gone, I don't really have much of a reason to stick around except for Liquid's faction and honestly at this rate I don't think I want to. I might be back in two days, I might never be back. All I know is, I failed to maintain a place I call home and I'm as bummed out as ever. Argent was the only thing holding me to this server and SAMP as a whole, and with it gone, I don't think there's really much of a reason for me to stick around. All I know is, I failed to live up to the expectation and this isn't the first time I have this happen on my watch, or do it myself. All I've got to say is I tried, but not hard enough. Thanks for having me everyone.

Yours truly,
Yusuf Metwally.

Metwally

Gold Member
Jajajajaja this again metwally???
fake news, he'll be back tomorrow
Mate I'm just bummed alright? I don't really have much of a reason left unless someone manages to give me one, I'm not staying around. Liquid's prolly gonna try but I don't even think he'll be able to pull that off.

EDIT: I doubt anyone even cares at this point, but I figured I owed it to those who've been a part of this to write something like this down. Maybe it's an apology of sorts. Idk, all I know is, I fucked up.

Dann

Helper
About time you fucked off

Love you so much man, always been someone I can call a friend, just know, try at Carver (I think this is the name) will live on within the walls of Bayside