What's new

Your Clean RC-BC [Not official name yet.] [Un-Official]

Status
Not open for further replies.

paxie

Administrator
(( THIS IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, NEED TO ADD SOME THINGS STILL, I'D LIKE TO HEAR YOUR SUGGESTIONS ABOUT US TOO ))

ABOUT US
We're new firm, on the market of RC-BC. I notice, streets of RC-BC are messed up.
We are going to clean RC-BC streets.
This business have been maked in 1993.
The Founder of Your Clean RC-BC, is Jake_Clein.

<center>*Day Plan*</center>
From the start of the work, to the end - (( No Idea here, will be updated soon. ))
From 13:00 to 16:00 - Doing everything what leader says, plan for this hours isn't planned really, we always make another things.
From 16:50 to 17:50 - TrashMaster, drives around the city, takes the trashes and then they come to place where we change trashes into usefull things. (( DONT KNOW WERE ACCTUALLY.))
From 17:50 to 18:30
From 18:30 to 19 - CPU Drivers, are cleaning the streets, they get informated what streets they need to clean.

What are we doing?

*Taking the trashes and making them into usefull things.
*Cleaning Rc-BC Streets
*Helping with building FENCES, HOUSES and other things. [ You need to call us for that, and pay some money, of course. ]
*Making sure, that public rivers are clean. [ No trashes in it. ]

What are we offering?

*Paying holidays
*Nice atmosphere
*Good paydays

RANKS

New Worker - Nothing really, just helping higher ranks and listen to them. He is also learning how to do things.
PCU Driver - His mission is making sure that PCU machine is working good and cleaning the streets.
TrashMaster Driver Helper - He helps trashmaster to take all the trashes from bins and things.
TrashMaster Driver - He need to make sure that TrashMaster vehicle is working good, and clean the bins.
Builder - He's helping with building FENCES and other things.
SuperWizor - Making sure, that new workers are doing good work, he also leads this if Menager can't. (( Probably offline. ))
Menager - All what leader do..

CLOTHES (( SKINS ))
NEW WORKER, PCU DRIVER, BUILDER

TRASHMASTER HELPER, DRIVER

SuperWizor and menager

MEMBERS
Menager - Jake_Clein, Louis_Hagan (( Waiting for namechange, forgot what his name will be. ))
SuperWizor -
Builder -
TrashMaster Driver -
TrashMaster Driver Helper -
PCU Driver -
New Worker -

Vehicles

TrashMaster

PCU Machine

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Under Construction! more will be added soon!

Sonny Black

No effort /nonsuport and shoudln't it be supervisor and not SuperWizor

AERO

Donator
Cleaning Company or Construction Company? Couldn't get the concept.
Also, there are a few grammatical errors.
And the name sucks.
/halfsupport because it is still under construction.

paxie

Administrator
I know about the grammar, im a bit tired, gonna to change it alot tomorrow.
Adding HQ now.
Damn donnio, its still under construction, dont look at the grammar, i'll fix it tomorrow.
PS. Cleaning, gonna to change some things now.

Mathers

Donator
I fully don't support this.

This has absolutely no effort at all, like seriously none, the spelling and grammar is just laughable & what annoys me most is this is just like a shitty copy of the faction I had previously,

Although my faction at that moment was just a proposal for taking over some various cleaning side jobs it was a lot better structured than you've laid this out and also I had better ideas.

Back to the spelling - Your errors aren't the fault of tiredness, I mean those errors are awful.

Seriously...

paxie

Administrator
Erm, nevermind, stupid idea, we'll maybe work IG, but not gonna to make a thread, nevermind, this will be deleted soon.))

Status
Not open for further replies.