What's new

Your best score?

Mac

Donator
What is the best K/D ratio you got in a game?

I just went 91 - 24

Which is a 3.79 K/D Ratio.

Hydra

Bronze Member
Probably one of my best games so far, pretty sure I've had some better ones both in BF4 and BF3, but this is definitely a nice one considering the amount of kills.
K/D: 3.79 (Well ain't that a funny coincedence LOL!)

IMG_2063.jpg

Mr. BukLau

Donator
I went 61-2 once on canals TDM map sniping from the crane with L90, epic game.

berry7009

Donator
If there is a way to check for highscore tell me, because I don't know how and last time I played BF3 was months ago.
Anyway, in my opinion, the best way to get a high score is playing on Metro with high tickets number in Rush or Conquest mode, and just wait until the fight at flag B starts!
I used to go rambo and throw C4 between the guys and go suicide bombing. Got myself a shit ton of multikills on ps3. Rambo was better with AKs on PC though.

Knight.

Donator
berry7009 said:
If there is a way to check for highscore tell me, because I don't know how and last time I played BF3 was months ago.
Anyway, in my opinion, the best way to get a high score is playing on Metro with high tickets number in Rush or Conquest mode, and just wait until the fight at flag B starts!
I used to go rambo and throw C4 between the guys and go suicide bombing. Got myself a shit ton of multikills on ps3. Rambo was better with AKs on PC though.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/gate/