What's new

*You'd See this On Social Media Sites*

SkinheadJon

banner02.gif
Above all, I enjoin the government and the people to uphold the race laws to the limit and to resist mercilessly the poisoner of all nations, international Jewry. -Adolf Hitler. We are a group about preserving the White Race, to see it go on for future generations. The Mixing has got to stop. The Illegal immigrants come to this country, start there families and open up there shops, to bring fortune onto themselves. They send money back to there families in Mexico and they eventually come over too. I'm Sick of our Government letting them in our country to boost the economy. We're Back and Badder Then Ever. Blood and Honor has relocated to the backwoods of San Andreas. For our White Power movement, we are looking for San Andreas's roughest and toughest Skinheads. I'm sick of these Mexican and Niggers gangs.
You contact us at our office at: 427-5649. White Fucking Power.

Your's Truly,
Trevor Kudlow​

DrTrollinski

Donator
**Gabriel Halloran would be browsing a website at townhall and would stumble upon this; he frowns for a short moment and then takes a deep breath as he flicks the computer off and rises up, shaking his head while muttering a few words.**

"In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken for the dust you are, and to dust you shall return... may god forgive you."

**He'd proceed by exiting the townhall and walking back to the Palomino Creek Church.**

Breadd

Silver Member
*Darius Johnston comes across this ad whilst listening to Reggae music on YouTube*
Tsk. This bitch runnin' his mouth again'.
*He'd then walk out of his apartment, in a bad mood.*

Prescription

Donator
Nesset said:
**A masked stranger sitting next to the body of Trevor Krudlow pulls out his Iphone, scrolling though his Facebook feed. Looking to the link laughing. He then points the screen and Trevor's body asking**
"How's the white power working out for you?"
**He then slides his phone into his lab coat. Grabbing a Katana, looking to his body before raising it into the air**
((I don't think you can really RP that unless it's a CK LMAO))

Nesset

Donator
BenBiddulph said:
Nesset said:
**A masked stranger sitting next to the body of Trevor Krudlow pulls out his Iphone, scrolling though his Facebook feed. Looking to the link laughing. He then points the screen and Trevor's body asking**
"How's the white power working out for you?"
**He then slides his phone into his lab coat. Grabbing a Katana, looking to his body before raising it into the air**
((I don't think you can really RP that unless it's a CK LMAO))
Well it did happen earlier XD but I edited it. Didint know bout that one))

SkinheadJon

*You'd see a new post*

banner02.gif

Join Blood and Honor, today. This is a public service anouncement.

The Russians
Are Horrible stinky, greedy and cunty Human Beings. They try anything to get money for themselves not for the government but for themselves. Those Commie scum have been ruining this great country of America for quite some time now, It`s got to stop. Sieg Heil! I Hate the Reds, I would like to seem them all dead in one big pile of bodies, sometime in the future. - Davey Moore said while he is Imprisoned at the Jew run prison in Bone County.​